Whether you are a competitive runner or looking for a wholesome family activity this is a great opportunity to be outdoors and enjoy the beautiful scenic route! The course is on paved trail in American Fork and Highland. It is an out n’ back starting at Art Dye Park with a loop around the pond at Highland Glen Park(5k) and out in back on the Murdock Trial for the 10K.
Registration fee includes….
- Race T-shirt
- Race bib
- Personalized timed results
- After race snacks
- Medals for placing in your age division (for 10k medals for 1st-3rd place finishers for men and women will be awarded)
- AND prize drawing!! 😀
To Register Click—> HERE
Packet Pick-up on Saturday August 31st, 10am-2pm –>Location: UtahRUN 211 E State St., American Fork
LABOR DAY September 2, 2019 Day of race!
Location-ART DYE Park, 1000 N 550 E Street, American Fork, UT 84003
- Day of race registration starts @ 7:30
- Shirt and bib pick up @7:30
- Please be at the park at least 30 minutes be fore your race start time.
- 10k Start Time 8:35 am
- 5K Start Time 8:55 am
Awards ceremony and prize drawings winners will start a few minutes after the end of the race. (Around 10:00)